Fish Window Cleaning’s “Fishing Report” – Winter 2012 Issue has arrived.
The “Fishing Report” is a quarterly magazine written and produced by Fish Window Cleaning’s Corporate office to keep franchisees and customers updated on the latest news in the Fish Family.
Fish Window Cleaning is America’s Largest window cleaning company, and reports that Fish Franchisees cleaned 40,000,000 windows in 2011.
2011 Another Banner Year for FISH!
FISH is celebrating it’s 34th Anniversary and is made of good people, doing good work.
The Fishing Report – Winter 2012 issue features 50+ photos of Fish Window Cleaning franchisees from around the country.
Franchisees are encouraged to submit pictures of their teams & Red Fish Vans and every time there’s a regional meeting or a District Manager visits a location – pictures are taken and shared. To check out more Fish photos, visit our Online Photos – Fish In Action.
Request: Click on the Fishing Report Cover – Do you see someone you recognize?
If so, please leave a comment and tell us who you see!
2011 Fish Window Cleaning Milestones
Fish had a great 2011, here are some of the highlights!
- Cleaned 40,000,000 Windows
- Gained 57,762 New Customers
- Added 42 new Franchisees
- Completed 11 Territory Expansions
- Added 75 new FISH Red Vans
- Provided 22 Days of HQ support in the Field
- Delivered 64 Days of Classroom Training
- Graduated 54 people from FISH Training
- 2011 Inc. 5000
- 2011 Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500
- 2011 Dun & Bradstreet AllBusiness AllStar Franchise 300
- 2011 Franchise Business Review – Franchise Satisfaction Award
2012 is looking even better! Stay Tuned!
New Fish Franchisees Since Last Issue
Please welcome our newest additions to the Fish Family.
Contact them, they’ve launched successfully and are making windows SPARKLE!
- Steve Esparza – Austin, TX – (512) 302-5522
- Brian Fish – Bakersfield, CA – (661) 412-9107
- Mike Imbler – Tallahassee, FL – (850) 329-7325
- Scott Karlis – Itasca, IL – (630) 760-8033
- Ryan Onasick – Santa Barbara, CA – (805) 351-3511
- Carlton & Roxie Phillips – Souix Falls, SD – (605) 275-3474
- Harry & Sherry Ricco – Midland, TX – (432) 563-5555
- Bart & Sherrill Thompson – Laguna Hills, CA – (855) 448-3474
- Peter Thurston – Manchester, NH – (603) 627-3800
Item’s Featured in this Quarter’s Issue
The Fishing Report is loaded with information about Fish Window Cleaning.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Moment with Mike – Words from our CEO
- “Best of the Best” Franchisee Awards – To be presented at the 2012 Convention
- New FISH Franchisees – Fish has added 9 new Franchisees since the last issue!
- Fish Takes an Active Role in IWCA Forum & Showcase
- Fish on the Road – Rundown of Regional Meetings and District Manager Visits
- Branding Committee Update – Marketing Items and Blog Content
- 2012 Convention: It’s Time to Rock & Roll! – July 26th-28th in St. Louis, MO
- New FISH Beachfront Vacation Property – Pictures & Description
- FISH 3 Update – New proprietary software that runs the franchise
- Plus much, much more!!!
Get Your Fishing Report Today!
If you would like a copy of “The Fishing Report” please contact GeGe Mix at Fish Window Cleaning Headquarters at 877-707-3474. Also, each local franchisee receives 5 copies and we are happy to share them.
We can hardly wait until the next issue… Go Fish!
John Gran and Cynthia Julian own and operate the franchise located in the Los Angeles – South Bay, providing residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing, and more.
Click Here or Call 310-973-3474 for a Free, on-site written estimate.
If you like this post, please click the button to “like” our Facebook Page and follow us!