What’s the first thing your customers see?
Most likely, it’s your windows and glass doors.
Your customers pay attention to your business’ appearance and in these economic times, it’s more crucial than ever to send a message of strength, vitality and optimism. And your windows can do just that!
Good First Impressions begin with Clean Windows
Basically, customer recognize the overall appearance of your store. Therefore, it’s important to check regularly to see what your customer sees as they approach your store.
If you are like most people, when you arrive for work you walk straight to the door, open it and begin getting prepared for business. Did you take time to see what your customers see?
Suggestion: Every Tuesday morning – take 5 minutes for a “customer perspective stroll”.
Here’s what you do: Once you’ve opened your store, take 5 minutes and walk to the end of your building, turn around and then stroll past your store. What does the building look like? How do your neighbors look? Does your store stand out? If you didn’t work there, what would be your first impression? Is it good? Is it bad?
It’s amazing what you’ll find when you take a moment to “see what your customers see!”
Here’s 5 things you can do to help your boost your Customer’s first impression:
- Clean Your Windows – Set up a regular cleaning service to keep your windows spotless!
- Remove Dust & Cobwebs – Walk in front of your location and look up, you’ll be amazed at what you see!
- Repair Signs – Signs and posters can become tattered, make sure they project a positive image as well as important information.
- Pick up Trash – Regularly picking up paper and other items keeps the area looking “cared for”.
- Clean Your Door Daily – Customers must touch your door to enter, clean it every day and remove the finger prints regularly.
Remember… You get one chance to make a First Impression!
Fish Window Cleaning is an National Franchise with 220+ franchisees located throughout the United States. FWC corporate headquarters are located in St. Louis, MO.
John Gran and Cynthia Julian own and operate the franchise located in the Los Angeles – South Bay, providing residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning, pressure washing, and more.
Click Here or Call 310-973-3474 for a Free, on-site written estimate.
If you like this post, please click the button to “like” our Facebook Page and follow us!